Replenishment Planner Europe
Vacancy Replenishment Planner Europe
Apollo Vredestein B.V. (AVBV) is the European subsidiary of Apollo Tyres Ltd. Apollo Vredestein develops, produces and sells first-class tyres. With different locations in Europe and USA, AVBV sells over 7 million tyres per year and has over € 500 million revenue. Its head office is located in Amsterdam.
Apollo is known for ongoing innovation, short communication lines and an informal and open culture. Working at Apollo Vredestein BV means autonomy, versatility and multidisciplinary cooperation. Passion, drive, creativity and daring are important competences for (potential) employees!
Your responsibilities are:
- You plan the monthly stock targets for the local warehouses.
- You analyze and act on any requirements from the commercial organization, by connecting demand and replenishment/sales orders to available supplies.
- You will be the point of contact for the Local and Regional Warehouses across Europe.
In this role you report to the Regional Demand Planner.
We are looking for:
An ambitious and eager professional. You have very good communication skills and a flexible attitude.
Furthermore you have:
- A Bachelor/Master degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering.
- 1-2 years’ experience with supply chain planning.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English. Other languages are a plus.
Apollo Vredestein offers you:
A new position within an innovate, international and multicultural organization.
- Directly employed by Apollo Vredestein B.V.
- Maximum salary between € 40.000 and € 53.000 (incl. 13th month pay).
- Multiple career opportunities and possibilities for personal development and growth.
If you have got any questions about this position, organization or procedure, please do not hesitate to contact Jessy van Dorsser, Recruitment Consultant, via firstname.lastname@example.org / 06-17393203.