Sr. Supply Planner Europe
Vacancy Sr. Supply Planner Europe
Apollo Vredestein B.V. (AVBV) is the European subsidiary of Apollo Tyres Ltd. AVBV develops, produces and sells premium tyres. With different locations in Europe and USA, AVBV sells over 7 million tyres per year and has over € 500 million revenue. Its head office is located in Amsterdam.
Apollo is known for ongoing innovation, short communication lines and an informal and open culture. Working at AVBV means autonomy, versatility and multidisciplinary cooperation. Passion, drive, creativity and daring are important competences for (potential) employees!
To support the new integrated Sales and Operations Processes (S&OP) for various product segments, you will be responsible to get a constrained supply plan. You will validate the rolling 12 month forecast from Production and Logistics Planning departments in Enschede, Hungary, India and other third party sources.
You are responsible to ensure supply by generating nett requirements to multiple sources by SKU. The position will also work in close cooperation with Sales, Marketing, R&D, Manufacturing and Finance departments to define RCCP (Rough Cut Capacity Planning), long term SKUs/product allocation among different sources.
We are looking for:
An ambitious, eager and proactive professional. This role requires very good analytical and database skills as in the first year most of the work will be done using Excel/SQL until AVBV implement full SAP APO DP/SNP functionalities. You are a pragmatic problem solver, able to simplify complex problems and standardize routines.
Furthermore you have:
- A Bachelor/Master degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience in complex manufacturing industries.
- Proven experience in planning functions.
- Experience with database structures and basic programming languages such as Visual Basic.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English. Other languages are preferred!
Apollo Vredestein offers you:
A newly created position within an innovate, international and multicultural organization. You get the possibility to set up multiple supply chain processes.
- Directly employed by Apollo Vredestein B.V.
- Maximum salary of € 59.000 (incl. 13th month and holiday pay).
- Multiple career opportunities and possibilities for personal development and growth.
If you have got any questions about this position, organization or procedure, please do not hesitate to contact Jessy van Dorsser, Recruitment Consultant, via email@example.com / 06-17393203.