Logistic Services Employee
Vacancy Logistic Services Employee
Are you a pro-active teamplayer who is looking for a new challenge with lots of diversity and global impact?
As Logistic Services Employee at Tanatex you are responsible for handling all procedures to get the received orders distributed to customer destinations all around the globe. You are responsible for the correct handling of the orders and creating feasible expectations related to product availability, transport and expected dates of arrival. Furthermore you are responsible for realising agreements related to transporting the products according to the agreed conditions and timeframe.
Your main job characteristics are:
- Order receipt/order confirmation, controlling accuracy of conditions.
- Assisting customers and colleagues on all (ad hoc) transportation issues (discrepancies, damages/claims, delays, etc.) e.g. minimize (logistic) quality defects
- Document, maintain & review current (critical) processes whilst monitoring freight costs and making sure costs are charged as per agreement.
- Monitoring collaborations with various (3pl/carrier) suppliers to optimize outbound flows.
- Act as an intermediary between customer, warehouse, operations and distribution partners.
As Logistic Services Employee you work within the logistical services department and you report to the Logistical Services Manager. Within the department you and your colleagues all have their own customers and/or region but both you as well as your colleagues are able to take over the others tasks and responsibilities when required.
You're an selfstarter, customer-focused and always looking for the best solution regards customer requirements and logistical costs.
Besides this, you are:
- Acting and thinking on secondary vocational level in a relevant direction (MBO+)
- Working experience in a similar function environment
- Excellent command of English and possibly other languages (e.g. Dutch and/or German)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Global distribution rules and regulations.
- Excellent benefits
- Joining a well-trained team which enables you to gain experience quickly.
- A challenging job within an successful organisation that operates globally so you can explore opportunities abroad
- Working in the team of the current Logistic Manager of the Year: Marc van het Bolscher
Tanatex Chemicals develops innovative textile processing solutions, ranging from pre-treatment to finishing. The state of the art products are based on trends and demands in today’s (technical) textiles and carpet processing industry. Through a worldwide network of offices, agencies and distributors, TANATEX Chemicals supplies its global customers with quality wet processing products and provides a high level of technical service.
For over 50 years, the company has proven to be a reliable partner in solving its customers challenges providing them competitive advantages and fit-for-purpose chemical solutions, whilst meeting international standards regarding quality, health, environment and safety. TANATEX continuously strives to exceed expectations in a world with growing environmental awareness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.tanatexchemicals.com/
Over Logisch werving en selectie
Neem voor vragen over de functie, organisatie of procedure contact op met Mirjam Oldenburger (Recruitment Consultant), bereikbaar via firstname.lastname@example.org / 06-47999093