Global Operational Excellence Developer
Vacancy Global Operational Excellence Developer
For Aalberts Integrated Piping Systems we are recruiting for a Global Operational Excellence Developer.
About Aalberts and the position:
Aalberts engineers mission-critical technologies for ground-breaking industries and everyday life. Aalberts is where technology matters and real progress can be made. Humanly, environmentally and financially. With over 16,000 employees, Aalberts operates some 70 business locations and 80 service locations with activities in over 50 countries. The organisational structure of four business segments is covered by some 15 business teams. (www.aalberts.com).
As part of Aalberts, Aalberts Integrated Piping Systems develops and manufactures connections, valves, pipes and fixing technology to distribute and control water and gas. In the position of Operational Excellence Developer you work together with the global Operational Excellence (OPEX) team to improve processes. The OPEX team consists of the COO of Aalberts Integrated Piping Systems and 4 business unit directors located in Europe and US. Your focus areas are: Health & Safety, Continuous Improvement, Sustainability and Risk.
As an eager person you identify, prioritize and drive improvements with your hard and soft skills to gain better business results. Together with your peers you deliver operational excellence through establishing a mind-set of continuous improvement. You report to the COO of Aalberts Integrated Piping Systems.
Your responsibilities are:
- Lead, facilitate and support Operational Excellence and Lean initiatives. You drive the OPEX projects & timelines and you identify opportunities for improvements in the operations value chain and infrastructure.
- Improve Health & Safety and Sustainability programs, implement a Risk improvement plan.
- Evaluating and controlling financial consequences of identified improvements.
- Training and coaching employees through Value Stream Mapping and the PDCA tool.
- Supporting business in solving problems by applying methods like Kaizen, 6S and Continuous Improvement to remove waste, reduce cycle time and costs and improve quality.
We are looking for:
A passionate and experienced engineer who successfully has implemented various optimization projects such as Lean, Kaizen and S6 in a complex industry. You are able to analyze, inspire and influence others. At the same time you work accurately and structured. Continuous improvement is your nature and you know how to enthusiastically communicate at all levels of the organization.
Furthermore you have:
- A bachelor or master degree in Engineering, Operations or Supply Chain Management.
- Experience with Lean/Six Sigma (preferably certified).
- The ability to inspire your colleagues to change.
- Strong written and verbal skills in English, German and Dutch.
Due to the international character of the position, you are willing to travel on a regular basis to foreign countries.
Aalberts Integrated Piping Systems offers you:
- A challenging position with great growth perspective.
- An informal working atmosphere in an international company that rapidly grows technologies.
- Excellent working conditions.
If you have got any questions about this position, organization or procedure, please do not hesitate to contact Jessy van Dorsser, Recruitment Consultant, via email@example.com / 06-17393203.